Friday 4 May 2007

Shabby Chic Chair


My taste is fairly eclectic (to say the least!) - from country cottage to minimalist and everything in between. I found this gorgeous chair on Etsy - a great online resource for handmade products. It's made by an English company called Bombus and although it's a little pricey at $520 (approx €383) + $30 shipping (on Etsy at least) it might provide some inspiration for anyone similarly talented to create their own version. Just take an old kitchen chair, your choice of fabric and some glue - sounds so easy but I dare say I'd end up with more fabric stuck to me than the chair! Might be best leave it to the professionals...

Click on the image to open the Etsy listing in a new page.


1 comment:

Amelia said...

Thank you for putting my chair ion your blog but I would really prefer it if you didn't suggest that it is something your readers could copy. A lot of hard work and time goes into these pieces